Daily Posts...

Thursday, December 14, 2006

New beginnings...

Well it has been quite some time since my last post, and a whole lot of stuff has been going on in my life. Quite frankly, blogging was the last thing on my mind. But now at least the business of school has ended, all assignments put to rest, and the last final written as of last night. Thank God!

Now is a time of new beginnings and new experiences; a new year in a new place. 12:50 today I boarded the plane with my overweight luggage on my way to the West. The flight to Edmonton went really well, and I only had a short stopover before heading to Grande Prairie. So here I am in Grande Prairie with my family getting ready to celebrate the holidays. It's going to be different this Christmas, that is for sure. Different in many respects. But I am sure that the joy of the season will bring a sense of cheer amidst the chaos.

Then in the New Year I will be moving to Edmonton to begin my studies at Vanguard. Another new experience that I am excited about. Moving to a new place, new school, living on my own (with a roomate of course), a real time of discovery.

I must admit that I miss everyone already. Remember me in your prayers as I make a fresh start, a new beginning.

Posted by Jason Soper :: 10:18 PM :: 4 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

-------------------------------------